Thursday, February 28, 2008

2:41

It is now 2:41 AM. Yes, in the morning. I cannot sleep. I don't know why, but at night, my mind wanders. I see things. I hope for things that don't seem to be able to take shape in the daytime. Why is it that I can so easily trace them and plot them out in these hours that aren't quite night anymore, yet are not yet day?

I am here floating pointlessly in the in-between. Or is there a point?

Thoughts noted and stored for later.

Questions asked.

Looking back, there are things that could have been asked - things clarified - but are they things I want to know? Or did none of it really happen? Not knowing is torturous, but the knowledge of what exactly may have been going on just might be worse. So, I don't think I'll ever know. Rest assured, however, that it will always be in the back of my mind.

What is it you're yearning for?

It is now 2:53 AM.

Good night.

Good morning.

No comments: